Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Superhero Capes!

Christmas time has come and gone, and I'm happy to say that financially, our heads are still above water! Mostly due to the savviness of yours truly :)

These capes were easy and a huge hit with all of the little kids in the family. I made 5 total and will be making one more for my own little girl who has been begging me for one. I spent a total of about 3.50 per child. Not bad at all!

The lovely crafters at thelongthread.com provided me with the pattern here

Or, if you are more financially capable or perhaps just too busy to make your own personalized superhero cape, you can purchase your capes pre-made while at the same time supporting an amazing cause at powercapes.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment