Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 13, 2012

Personalized Pillow Gift

 For this project, I used a technique learned from a blog called Polish The Stars. It's super simple. Just use some spray glue to fit a piece of fabric on to a piece of cardstock. Cut the cardstock to fit, and run through the printer. For this project, I used a picture of my daughter and her best friend. She asked him what he liked, so we could get him a gift, and his older answer was "you". After getting over how incredibly sweet (and slick) that was, we decided we would make him something personalized. This pillow fit the bill!


We used some scrap material I had at home, and used stuffing from a different pillow (because I was short on time and didn't go buy batting)

 
He loved it. And so did his Mom. Apparently he carries it around with him everywhere now. We just love that little guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment